Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

I have to say, I really missed home on this holiday... this is my favorite of all the holidays... no presents, no stress, no crazy functions at this church and then that... just gather around with people who are close to you, count the things in life you have to be thankful for, and then have a spectacular meal. No pig feet, no pigeon eggs... I mean MEAT - no organs or ligaments... THE MEAT! Full-fledged, thick, juicy meat from a big ol' healthy bird. Put some creamy mashed potatoes and big crisp green beans next to it, and then add a big bunch of nice stuffing... then drown it all in GRAVY! Sweet, lovely gravy... don't forget the cranberry sauce... and the 10 pies everyone brought for desert...

These are the things I miss the most... ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment